Musical odyssey about a female experiencing her vagina from first menstruation to adulthood. Humorous lighthearted musical that explores friendship, love, and the role of ego in relationships. Merely consider this musical The Vagina Dialogue. Taken from the website
- Source Material Presents: In These Uncertain Times A Zoom Play – Review
- LA Theatre Bites Favorite Shows of 2020 So Far!
- THE ATTIC COLLECTIVE Present: I Decided I’m Fine: A Roach Play @ Studio/Stage – Review
- The Wallis and Four Larks’ Production of Frankenstein @ Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts – Review
- The Father @ Pasadena Playhouse – Review