Neil Simon’s Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning coming-of-age memory play, set in Yonkers in 1942, is a tale of family dysfunction at its best. Arty and Jay, two teenage brothers are forced to live with their mentally-challenged aunt and stern, bitter grandmother while their ne’er-do-well father takes to the road as a traveling salesman to pay off his debts to a loan shark. Taken from the website.
- Noise Now Presents: Sonnets for an Old Century @ A Noise Within in Pasadena – Review
- IAMA Theatre Company presents: Anyone But Me – Review
- IAMA Theatre Company presents The Oxy Complex – Review
- The Gaze No Homo Web Series @ Fountain Theatre – Review
- Interview with Lori Meeker the Creator of Welcome to Meadowlark Falls: Christmas At Home