This dark comedy is about a marital triangle in which the wife tries to save the marriage, the husband seeks self understanding and the waif like mistress craves attention. Originally produced by the Steppenwolf Theatre in Chicago to glowing reviews. Taken from the website.
- Source Material Presents: In These Uncertain Times A Zoom Play – Review
- LA Theatre Bites Favorite Shows of 2020 So Far!
- THE ATTIC COLLECTIVE Present: I Decided I’m Fine: A Roach Play @ Studio/Stage – Review
- The Wallis and Four Larks’ Production of Frankenstein @ Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts – Review
- The Father @ Pasadena Playhouse – Review