In writer David Farr (“The Night Manager”) and acclaimed directors Gisli Örn Gardarsson and Selma Björnsdóttir’s reimagining, Robin and his unmerry gang of cutthroats steal from the rich, but it’s never occurred to them to give anything back to anyone. But when wicked Prince John threatens all, bold Marion steps in to protect the poor and transform a thuggish Robin from hood to good. Taken from the website.
- IAMA Theatre Company presents: Anyone But Me – Review
- IAMA Theatre Company presents The Oxy Complex – Review
- The Gaze No Homo Web Series @ Fountain Theatre – Review
- Interview with Lori Meeker the Creator of Welcome to Meadowlark Falls: Christmas At Home
- Zip Code Plays @ Antaeus Theatre Company – Review