In this book, classicist Edwin Wong shows how tragedy imitates reality: heroes, by taking inordinate risks, trigger devastating low-probability, high-consequence outcomes. Such a theatre forces audiences to ask themselves a most timely question—what happens when the perfect bet goes wrong? Taken from the website.
- Noise Now Presents: Sonnets for an Old Century @ A Noise Within in Pasadena – Review
- IAMA Theatre Company presents: Anyone But Me – Review
- IAMA Theatre Company presents The Oxy Complex – Review
- The Gaze No Homo Web Series @ Fountain Theatre – Review
- Interview with Lori Meeker the Creator of Welcome to Meadowlark Falls: Christmas At Home