The Actor’s Studio of Orange County, the premiere acting studio for film and television training in Orange County, is beginning its Adult, Teen and Kids’ Summer Acting Programs, beginning in June and running throughout the month of August. There are three different programs offered for each age group, with each group drawing inspiration from the Seven Pillars of Acting, created by studio owner Sonya Cooke.
KIDS’ Film Acting Summer Camp –
The curriculum in the kids’ acting summer camp is fun, engaging and educational. Kids can expect to learn the basics of film acting along with other great topics, such as movement, sound, combat, and improvisation. The program is very practical, and the students will actually get to perform on camera. Scenes will be professionally shot and edited.
1. Kids’ Film Acting Summer CampActing, Sound & Movement, Film, and On-Set Rehearsal/ProductionJune 26-30Monday – Friday10am- 3pm$3002. Kids’ Film Acting Weekend IntensiveActing, Improv, Film TechniqueJuly 8-9Saturday – Sunday10am – 3pm$1503. Kids’ Film Acting Summer CampActing, Voice/Speech, Movement, Film, Improv, Combat, and On-SetRehearsal/ProductionJuly 24 – August 4Monday – Friday10am – 3pm$700
Teen Film Acting Summer Camp
The teen classes are more intense, and there is an added section for the students to learn about the important business aspects involved in acting. Information about obtaining headshots and other important skills are included in the teen class. All scenes are professionally filmed and edited.
1. Teen Acting Weekend IntensiveActing, Improv, FilmJune 24 – 25Saturday – Sunday10am – 5pm$2002. Teen Film Acting Summer CampActing, Voice/Speech, Movement, Film, Improv, Combat, and On-Set Rehearsal/ProductionJuly 10 – 21Monday – Friday10am – 5pm$8003. Teen Film Acting Summer Camp: Preparing for the ProfessionActing, Voice/Speech, Movement, Film, Improv, Business of Acting, and On-Set Rehearsal/ProductionAugust 7 – 11Monday – Friday10am – 5pm$500
Film Acting For Adults Summer Camp
Adult intensives study the Seven Pillars Acting technique created by Sonya Cooke, and they focus on certain acting types: comedic acting, television acting, and acting for the camera. All scenes are professionally filmed and edited. Look at the date and times listed below to find a specific genre.
1. Adult Weekend Intensive:Acting Under the CircumstancesUsing Circumstance Pillar for Film Acting, Voice/Speech/Movement and Film TechniqueJuly 22 – 23Saturday – Sunday10 am – 6pm$200
2. Adult Summer Camp:Acting for TelevisionScript Analysis, Voice/Speech, Scene Study and Film TechniqueHide original messageAugust 21 – 25Monday – Friday10am – 6pm$500
3. Adult Summer Camp:Comedy on CameraComedy Styles, Scene Study, Voice/Speech, Improv, and Film TechniqueAugust 28 – September 1Monday – Friday10am – 6pm$500
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)