In this book, classicist Edwin Wong shows how tragedy imitates reality: heroes, by taking inordinate risks, trigger devastating low-probability, high-consequence outcomes. Such a theatre forces audiences to ask themselves a most timely question—what happens when the perfect bet goes wrong? Taken from the website.
- Zip Code Plays @ Antaeus Theatre Company – Review
- Riding Two Cultures, an evening of performance and poetry @ Whitefire Theatre in Sherman Oaks – Review
- Source Material Presents: In These Uncertain Times A Zoom Play – Review
- LA Theatre Bites Favorite Shows of 2020 So Far!
- THE ATTIC COLLECTIVE Present: I Decided I’m Fine: A Roach Play @ Studio/Stage – Review